This report tracks Quarterly India Mobile Handset: Smartphone & Feature phone shipments every month. This report complied of more than 200+ model level specifications which gives in depth analysis of the India market.
- Mobile phone shipments declined 17% QoQ during Q4 2016.
- Feature Phone shipments grew 4% YoY as the feature phone to smartphone transition slowed in the second half of 2016 due to the strength of ultra-low cost brands, such as iTel.
- More than 83 million smartphones in 2016 were “Made in India”. In Q4 2016, 3 out of 4 smartphones were manufactured domestically. However, the local value addition remains close to 6%.
- More than 7 out of 10 smartphones shipped in India were LTE capable.
- Demonetization has widened the usual seasonal decline from estimated 12% to 19% YoY.
Table of Contents:
- India Handset Market Overview
- India Smartphone ASP trends and Installed base-Dec 2016
- India Mobile Phone Market Trends
- India Smartphone Market Shipments and Value Share by Price Bands
- India Market - VoLTE
- India Smartphone Shipment Share by Technology
- India Smartphone Shipments Share by Display Size (Inch)
- India Smartphone Shipments Share by Internal Memory
- India Smartphone Shipments Share by Primary Camera
- Top Smartphone Brands Share By Shipments & Value
- India Smartphone Market – Brand Share By Price Bands
- Handset Share by Brand Type
- Why Chinese Brands are Growing
- India Smartphone Market - Online channel growth
- India Market - Emerging Channels
- India - Smartphone Distribution Structure – 2014 vs 2016
- Predictions for 2017
Number of Pages: 29 (Full report is available for clients at our portal)
Author: Counterpoint (email@example.com)
Published Date: Jan 2017