US Market Analysis 1Q17: We analyse the US mobile phone market with distinct OEM & Carrier analysis – Shipments, KPIs, Top-Sellers, Price Bands, Channel Share, Upgrade Rates and more.
- Sell-through in Q1 2017 slowed beyond normal seasonality.
- A factor in the slowing market is that upgrade rates are dropping below seasonal norms.
- However T-Mobile remains the undisputed champion of US carriers
Table of Contents:
- Key 2017Q1 US Trends
- US Market Overview
- Brand Analysis – Top 5
- US Carrier Analysis (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint)
- Analysis on evolving upgrade cycle
- 2017Q1 new releases
Number of Pages: 23 (Full report is available for clients at our portal)
Author: Counterpoint (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Published Date: April 2017
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at email@example.com