US Market Analysis Q2 2017: We analyse the US mobile phone market with distinct OEM & Carrier analysis – Shipments, KPIs, Top-Sellers, Price Bands, Channel Share, Upgrade Rates and more.
- Sell-through in Q2 2017 witness a increase.
- Postpaid had a surprisingly strong quarter.
- The top 5 OEMs, Samsung/Apple/LG/ZTE/TCL, grew their combined share in Q2 2017.
Table of Contents:
- US Top OEM Market Share-2017Q2 Sell-In Analysis
- US Market Overview
- US Market Overview by Channels in Q2 2017
- Brand Analysis – Top 5
- Smartphone Market Share Distribution
- Price Band Analysis by OEM – 2017 Q2
- OEM Share by Price Band – 2017 Q2
- Top selling devices by OEM – Q2 2017
- Hit Model Analysis – 2017 Q2
- Specification Analysis
- US Carrier Analysis
- Analysis on evolving upgrade cycle
Number of Pages: 33 (Full report is available for clients at our portal)
Author: Counterpoint (email@example.com)
Published Date: September 2017
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org