This report offers handset sales data by model for the month of June 2020. Sales units of the global top 300 handset models are provided out of the 4,000+ global models sales during the month. Model sales are provided by brand and key specifications of each model on a sell-through basis. Sell through sales implies sales to end users. All major brands are included.
- Models are provided by the model variant not the family model.
- The top 300 models include 74 Samsung models, 67 Huawei models, and also 33 Xiaomi Models.
- Key specifications offered: display size, resolution and type, camera count and pixel, memory size and type, SoC and bettery
- Price data also provided (price is global sell in ASP when product launched).
- Global sales means the sum of sales in 60+ countries that Counterpoint tracks.
- Brands covered: Samsung, Apple, Huawei, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, realme, Sony, Nokia HMD, Motoroloa, LG, Alcatel, Tecno, iTel, Wiko, Vsmart, Sharp, OLLA, Lava, Fujitsu, Fairphone and CAT
The report is provided in an Excel file. The main data sources are worldwide distributors and channel partners, as well as public data sources available to Counterpoint. Please enquire for more information.
Author: Minsoo Kang
Published Date: July 2020
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at email@example.com