As per the latest research from Counterpoint Technology Market Research, Global Online Music Streaming Market grew 19 % YoY in Q2 2019, and we estimate it to grow by 26% YoY by end of Q4 2019 driven by strong growth in subscription revenue. Music Streamers are very aggressive about the market and each one is trying their level best to increase their subscriber base.
This research studies the top 15 online music streamers in terms of total MAUs, subscriptions, revenue and ARPU. The TAM of others has also been taken into consideration. It could be a useful research for Music Streamers to study the global online music streaming scenario and do a competitive analysis. Also this report could help smartphone OEMs, operators to partner with right online music player.
Table of Contents:
- Global Music Streaming Total Revenue by Brand (In US$ Million)
- Global Music Streaming Subscription Revenue by Brand (In US$ Million)
- Global Music Streaming Other Revenue by Brand (In US$ Million)
- Global Music Streaming Users by Brand (In Million)
- Global Music Streaming Paid Subscriptions by Brand (In Million)
- Global Music Streaming Free MAUs by Brand (In Million)
- Average Revenue Per User Per Month
- Average Revenue Per Subscribed User Per Month
- Scope of Study
Author: Abhilash Kumar
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at email@example.com