The contribution from online sales reached its highest ever share of 56% during Diwali sale period which includes Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great India Festive sales. Apart from price discounts, No-cost EMIs, exchange offers, bank card offers, free screen replacement etc. were other lucrative offers which helped brands to record highest sales. The top two e-commerce platforms (Flipkart and Amazon) captured over 90% of sales in the Indian online smartphone market during the festive period.
This report examines the recent online smartphone market trends during the festive season sale (Sep 29th to Oct 29th 2019) along with the competitive landscape of the online platforms in Q3 2019.
Table of Contents:
- Key Observations
- Sales by Channel (Total, Online, Offline) – 2017 vs 2018 vs 2019
- OEM Share by Brand by Channel – 2019
- Contribution by Distribution Channel and Platforms (Amazon vs Flipkart vs Others) – 2019
- Top 10 Models Share – 2019
- Insights on Discounts and Promotions
Number of Pages: 16
Author: Anshika Jain and Tarun Pathak
Published Date: December 2019
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org