This report covers the global mobile phone shipment by air interface technology including market share and rankings by regions and key countries.
The deliverable includes:
- Single pivot format giving an in-depth analysis of global markets
- 140+ brands now in comparison to 95 brands earlier
- Break out of Three Key Countries in each region to give a further granular view of the regions.
- 18 countries view as compared to six earlier
- More Visuals and Analysis by Country and by Regions
To quickly summarize:
Global smartphone market shipment declined 4% YoY but grew 32% QoQ to reach 366 million units in Q3 2020.
Global 5G smartphone shipments in Q3 exceeded the cumulative shipments of H1 2020. 5G smartphone shipment penetration increased to 17% in Q3 2020 from the 12% in Q2 2020.
This growth was driven by 5G devices proliferating into the sub-$300 price band, with offerings from Huawei, vivo, OPPO, Xiaomi and OnePlus.
With the launch of the iPhone 12 series in Q4, Apple will be driving 5G volumes in regions like North America and Western Europe.
Table of Contents:
- Pivot Chart
- Global Market by Geography
- Asia Pacific
- Key Asian Countries
- North America
- Western Europe
- Central & Eastern Europe
- Key European Countries
- Central & Latin America
- Key Central & Latin America Countries
- Middle East & Africa
- Key Middle East & Africa Countries
Author: Abhilash Kumar
Date Published: November 2020
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at email@example.com