To summarize quickly:
- Global handset market wholesale revenues declined 9% YoY during the third quarter of 2020.
- Smartphone share accounts for 99% of the overall handset market by revenue.
- The smartphone market reached USD 93.2 Billion in revenues declining 8% YoY.
- Apple captured 28% of overall smartphone revenue. Apple wholesale ASP declined 15% YoY driven by the strong performance of iPhone SE 2020.
- Overall smartphone market ASP declined 8% YoY driven by 5G devices proliferating into sub-$300 price band.
Table of Contents:
- Pivot Table for Volume (Shipments)
- Pivot Table for Value (ASP, Revenues)
- Pivot Chart for Value (ASP, Revenues)
- Global Handset Volumes, ASP and Revenues
- Global Smartphones Volumes, ASP and Revenues
- Global Feature Phone Volumes, ASP and Revenues
Author: Abhilash Kumar
Published date: November 2020
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org