In overall mobile devices, the market recorded growth of 3% YoY growth during Q2 2017. Middle East & Africa (MEA), North America (NAM), Latin America (LATAM), and Asia registered significant growth during the period. Among leading countries, China and India continued to be the two largest markets.
- Global mobile handset shipments grew by 3% YoY
- Top five OEMs contributed to almost half of the global mobile handset market shipments
- Middle East & Africa was the fastest growing region, mobile handset shipments grew by 12% YoY
- One in three mobile handset shipped globally was from Chinese brands.
Table of Contents:
- Overview of report
- Key highlights
- Vendor Analysis- Samsung, Apple, Huawei
- Summary by Cellular Air-Interface in Mobile Phones
Number of Pages: 10 (Full report is available for clients at our portal)
Author: Hanish (email@example.com)
Published Date: September 2017
This report should be read in conjunction with the related reports that include Excel tables and charts. Links to the related reports are below.