Our latest report highlighting Value Share for 40 brands (from earlier 20) in smartphone segment by regions through Q3 2017. These 40 brands together now capture 92% of the total market by revenues.
- Global handset market reached US$95.6 Billion in wholesale revenues increasing 8% annually. The increase in revenues can be attributed to increase in the revenues of the top 5 smartphone players and Xiaomi.
- Smartphones contribute close to 98% of the total handset market by revenue.
- Smartphone market reached roughly US$94 Billion in revenues.
- Overall smartphone industry ASP increased 3% both annually and sequentially.
- Apple topped the list with 30% share. Samsung remained second with a value share of 22%. Samsung ASP increased in the quarter with the launch of its flagship Note 8 smartphone.
- The top 5 OEMs captured close to 77% of the total industry smartphone revenues.
Table of Contents
- Pivot Volumes
- Pivot Value
- Pivot Chart
- Global (Regions)
- Global (OEMs)
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East Africa
Number of Pages: 13 (Full report is available for clients at our portal)
Author: Tarun Pathak (email@example.com)
Published Date: November 2017
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org