Our latest report highlighting Value Share for 40 brands (from earlier 20) in smartphone segment by regions through Q1 2018. These 40 brands together now capture 95% of the total market by revenues.
- Global handset market reached a first-quarter record of $102.3 Billion in wholesale revenues increasing 15% annually driven by strong performance from Apple, Samsung, Huawei and Xiaomi.
- Smartphones share now accounts for 97% of the overall handset market by revenue.
- Smartphone market reached US$99.3 Billion in revenues a first-quarter record.
- Apple captured 38% share of overall handset revenue while capturing 15% of the total smartphone market by volume.
- Overall smartphone market ASP grew 20% annually and declined 6% sequentially.
- The top 5 OEMs captured 81% of the total handset market revenues.
Table of Contents
- Pivot Volumes
- Pivot Value
- Pivot Chart
- Global (Regions)
- Global (OEMs)
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East Africa
Number of Pages: 13 (Full report is available for clients at our portal)
Author: Tarun Pathak (email@example.com)
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org