January sell through was similar to December at 153M units, due to the Chinese New year. Grey market phone shipments were strong growing 50%MM. And Smartphones were 57% of the market in December.
Samsung's market share slumped a bit, but Apple and LG's share increased during the month. We take a look at strategically it means.
We also analyzing Price band and Hardware Features.
* Table of Contents
- Market Sizing - Demand and Supply
- O/S landscape
- Market by Price band
- Competitive Landscape
- Country Analysis: US/China/Korea/Japan
- Market share by Price band
- Vendor Analysis: revenue structures Features and Specs
- Hardware trends and feature adoption rates
- Average feature sets
- Vendor market share by feature set
- Hit model lists for major vendors, globally
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org