Monthly Market Pulse - Aug 2016
Please find herewith the Aug 2016 edition of the Counterpoint Research Market Pulse covering the global sales in July 2016.
- USA, China market grew over last year in relatively slow quarter, where global handset market is largely flat.
- Apple sales continue to decrease globally as customers are waiting for new releases in 3Q.
- Samsung has been able to retain share in many markets and gain share in some.
- We expect self-driving cars to start hitting the streets within the next five years and be a significant presence inside 10 years.
Table of Contents:
- Key Takeaways
- Monthly Research Topic
- The Autonomous Car and Apple’s Potential in Automotive
- The Market
- Market Sizing
– Demand and Supply
- O/S landscape
- Market by Price band
- Competitive Landscape
- Country Analysis: US/China/India
- Market share by Price band
- Vendor Analysis: revenue structures
- Features and Specs
- Hardware trends and feature adoption rates
- Average feature sets
- Vendor market share by feature set
Number of Pages: 48 (Full reports are available for clients at our portal)
Author: Peter Richardson (email@example.com)
Published Date: Aug 2016