Monthly Market Pulse - Sep 2016
Please find herewith the Sep 2016 edition of the Counterpoint Research Market Pulse covering the global sales in Aug 2016.
- August saw sales of Apple’s existing devices easing down as the world waited for the September launch of iPhone 7.
- IFA took place in early September. The key theme was smart connected devices and there were many connected home products on display.
- One area we did see as offering good development potential was in ‘hearables’.
Table of Contents:
- Key Takeaways
- Monthly Research Topic
- IFA 2016
- The Market
- Market Sizing – Demand and Supply
– Demand and Supply
- O/S landscape
- Market by Price band
- Competitive Landscape
- Country Analysis: US/China/India
- Market share by Price band
- Vendor Analysis: revenue structures
- Features and Specs
- Hardware trends and feature adoption rates
- Average feature sets
- Vendor market share by feature set
Number of Pages: 48 (Full reports are available for clients at our portal)
Author: Peter Richardson (email@example.com)
Published Date: September 2016
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org