Monthly Market Pulse - May 2017
Please find herewith the May 2017 edition of the Counterpoint Research Market Pulse.
- Counterpoint attended AR/VR World in London. We analysed the key developments in Extended Reality, the collective term for Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality. Recent developments from start-ups are starting to highlight new and promising breakthroughs.
- Sell-in rose compared to last month.
- After months of ascendancy, Huawei, Oppo and Vivo seem to have plateaued, for now.
Table of Contents:
Monthly Research Topic
- Trends and predictions
- Market Sizing - Demand and Supply
- O/S landscape
- Market by Price band
- Country Analysis: US/China/India
- Market share by Price band
- Vendor Analysis: revenue structures
Features and Specs
- Hardware trends and feature adoption rates
- Average feature sets
- Vendor market share by feature set
Number of Pages: 56 (Full reports are available for clients at our portal)
Author: Counterpoint (email@example.com)
Published Date: June 2017