- Sell through was strong globally as promotions were prevalent in many countries led by Singles Day in China and Black Friday in the US.
- Premium tier further grew riding on Apple and Samsung’s flagship series.
- iPhone X helped Apple reach the top position with 19% share in the global smartphone market.
Table of Contents:
- Key Takeaways
- Monthly Research Topic
- Emerging Tech Opportunities
- Global Market Status
- Market Sizing – Demand & Supply / Price band
- Market Share – Vendor / Price band
- Major Country Landscape
- US Market Landscape
- China Market Landscape
- India Market Landscape
- Trends in Features and Specs
- Hardware trends and feature adoption rates
- Average feature sets
- Vendor market share by feature set
Number of Pages: 56 (Full reports are available for clients at our portal)
Author: Counterpoint (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Published Date: Jan 2018
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at email@example.com