Please find herewith the Q1 2016 edition of Infographic: Market Monitor Report summarizing the Handset and Smartphone market in Q1 2016.
This report tracks Top Vendor Shipments every Quarter across regions and countries which contribute to almost 90% of the total Global Smartphone Volumes.
- Global mobile phone shipment declined by 4% YoY.
- Three in four smartphones shipped globally was a LTE capable phone during the quarter.
- Samsung maintained its leads, still No.1 handset brand followed by Apple, Huawei, Oppo, Vivo.
- More than Six in Ten mobile shipped globally came from Top 10 mobile phone brands.
- APAC and MEA were the only two regions registering positive YoY growth during Q1 2016.
- Global smartphone shipments contribute to 78% of the total mobile phone shipments.
Table of Contents:
- Global Mobile Handset Shipments Market Share
- Mobile Handset Shipments by Region
- Global Smartphone Shipments Market Share
- Smartphone Shipments by Region
Number of Pages: 1 (Full report is available for clients at our portal)
Author: Tom Kang & JungMoon Lee (email@example.com)
Published Date: May 2016