Please find herewith the Infographic: Storage Solution Trends in the Consumer Notebook Market.
- The laptop/notebook PC segment is undergoing a significant form-factor evolution as increasing numbers of consumers demand sleeker hardware, lighter weight and snappier performance.
- As of 2016, the PC installed base is comprised of more than 1.5 billion units.
- The rise of Flash memory storage in the PC segment has also been a key factor in driving advanced industrial designs which are stateof-the-art, sleek, and most importantly, highly mobile.
Table of Contents:
- Changes in Personal Computing (Non-Hybrid Vs Hybrid)
- Changes in Storage Solutions
- Embedded flash storage gains traction
- Cost Vs Performance comparison
- Adoption trends of memory in Notebooks
Number of Pages: 1 (Full reports are available for clients at our portal)
Author: Neil Shah (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Published Date: October 2016