- Smartphone shipments declined 15% MoM and 13% YoY due to lack of promotions and brand clearing inventory accumulated due to heavy sell-in earlier during starting of Q1 2018 in anticipation of increasing duties and Chinese new year.
- Xiaomi continued to lead the Indian smartphone market for the second successive quarter and Jio continued to lead the featurephone market, both crossing a record 30% share mark respectively.
- Honor (Huawei) entered top five smartphone brands for the first time.
- Duty on components increased by 10-15%.
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Key OEM Strategies
- Pricing Analysis
- Spec Analysis
- Channel Analysis: E-commerce and Offline
- Major OEM Promotions
- Key Market Trends
- Market Survey
- Make in India
Number of pages: 93
Author: Karn Chauhan
Published Date: April, 2018
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at email@example.com