Since the beginning of CY 2019, smartphone share of online channels has been consistently over 40% except of April. This is itself a 1H record and never happened before in India market. Brands and even channels are now diversifying their channel/platform strategy in a bid to increase their reach. Few example being Amazon recently pumping in $404 Million in its India business while Xiaomi's Mi.com now offering 'Guaranteed Next-Day Delivery' in over 150 cities across India.
Flipkart online channel share hit 58% with Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro being the best-selling model on its platform in Q2 2019. Amazon share reached record 73% in the premium segment due to OnePlus 7 series. Paytm Mall became authorized online retailer for iPhones during the month.
This report tracks monthly India smartphone shipments by brand by model across different e-commerce channel platforms. It covers 100+ brands, 800+ models, 100+ specifications, pricing of each model across online and offline channels.
Table of Contents:
- Pivot Chart
- Pivot Table
- India Quarterly Smartphone Total Shipment By Vendor
- India Quarterly Smartphone Online Shipment By Vendor
- India Quarterly Smartphone Offline Shipment By Vendor
- India Quarterly Smartphone Total Value By Vendor
- India Quarterly Smartphone Online Value By Vendor
- India Quarterly Smartphone Offline Value By Vendor
- India Quarterly Smartphone Shipments at Spec Level
Author: Karn Chauhan
Published Date: Aug 2019
If you are interested in purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org